One of the quickest and most effective ways to make your lobby look like a new place is by swapping out the existing centerpieces.
Here are a few suggestions:
- A vase with fresh flowers
- An arrangement of plants in an aesthetically pleasing pot
- A bowl of fruit on a buffet table or kitchen counter
- A small-scale sculpture (e.g., a figurine)
- A large-scale sculpture (e.g., a tree trunk)
- Canned goods arranged on shelves
- An arrangement of books or magazines
Arranging these items will instantly add more life to your lobby and make it more welcoming! Try using different colors, textures, and patterns to create an original look.