• A smart frontage with clean door and mat.
• The entrance way should be well lit and tidy.
• Plump the cushions and turn on the lamps.
• Sparkling kitchens with just a few selective items on worktops
• Clean bathrooms with personal products stored out of view and fluffy towels placed in view.
• Bedrooms - a dressed bed with scatter cushions and bedside lamps.
• A new duvet and pillows for the bed could be one of the best
• Depersonalised rooms
• Fresh smells (don't overdo the air-fresheners!
• Weeded gardens with neat hedges and planters
• Jetwashed paving and driveways